Cost of living comparison between Sylhet, Bangladesh and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05346 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,711 (Taka 50,703) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)