Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06897 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,755 (руб 54,446) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)