Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07339 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,811 (руб 51,932) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)