Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16484 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,708 (16,431₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)