Cost of living comparison between Swansea, United Kingdom and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.114 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,350 (£1,046) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)