Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,335 (元8,239) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)