Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,652 (元7,418) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)