Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,208 (元6,798) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)