Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00378 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,773 (₩998,601) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)