Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00380 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,791 (₩996,478) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)