Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.940 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,449 (1,173 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)