Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.128 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,741 (1,196 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)