Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07217 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,232 (руб 44,780) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)