Cost of living comparison between Surat Thani, Thailand and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11916 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,415 (37,055 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)