Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12154 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,013 (33,022 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 3 hours ago)