Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06684 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,115 (₨46,597) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karaganda costs 50,000 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)