Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06639 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,123 (₨47,039) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (42 minutes ago)