Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,984 (Rp 10,592,678) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)