Cost of living comparison between Surakarta, Indonesia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,788 (Rp 8,722,988) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)