Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,383 (Rp 10,160,302) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)