Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,371 (Rp 10,207,526) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)