Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,144 (Rp 10,669,957) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (38 minutes ago)