Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,529 (Rp 10,998,896) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)