Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.557 MYR / OMR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,860 (﷼ 247) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)