Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.146 MYR / OMR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,612 (﷼ 324) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)