Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.173 MYR / OMR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,819 (﷼ 252) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (26 minutes ago)