Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12229 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,406 (27,851 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)