Cost of living in Sunderland, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.584 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunderland (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,549 (£994) in Sunderland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)