Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16484 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,012 (12,209₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)