Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,764 (S/. 3,780) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)