Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.318 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,411 (S/. 4,104) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)