Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.211 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,519 (S/. 3,732) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)