Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00353 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,391 (960,885 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)