Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00377 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,124 (1,094,607 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (37 minutes ago)