Cost of living comparison between Sulaymaniyah, Iraq and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00382 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,796 (731,082 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)