Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00372 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,674 (718,176 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)