Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00377 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,748 (729,417 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)