Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 49% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,933 (元7,746) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)