Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,268 (元8,545) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berkeley, California costs $24,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)