Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.349 MYR / OMR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,432 (﷼ 428) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)