Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.140 MYR / OMR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,433 (﷼ 437) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)