Cost of living comparison between Suhar, Oman and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.796 MYR / OMR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,190 (﷼ 388) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)