Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23769 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,099 (E£ 17,245) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (14 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)