Cost of living comparison between Sucre, Bolivia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.609 MYR / BOB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,224 ($b3,650) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)