Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 MYR / BOB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,292 ($b5,281) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)