Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03815 MYR / RSD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,976 (78,013 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)