Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.921 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,162 (€1,049) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)