Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.814 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,072 (€1,054) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 0.35 (26 minutes ago)