Cost of living comparison between Stuttgart, Germany and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.764 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,195 (€1,090) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)