Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.757 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,308 (€906) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)