Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.660 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,173 (£914) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)