Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,914 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46960 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,463 (7,374 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 5 hours ago)