Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,667 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.519 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,737 (9,129 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)