Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49144 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,833 (9,835 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)