Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45684 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,961 (10,859 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)