Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,833 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49645 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,392 (8,847 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)