Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46535 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,152 (11,072 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)