Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06997 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,629 (руб 51,871) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 3 hours ago)