Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06367 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,089 (руб 64,215) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (30 minutes ago)