Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06371 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,640 (руб 57,136) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)