Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06122 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,390 (руб 55,364) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)