Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06191 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,437 (руб 55,510) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)