Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07426 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,858 (руб 65,427) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)