Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 80% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,491 (kr 8,866) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)