Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.503 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,427 (kr 12,789) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)