Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.530 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 88% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,864 (kr 11,054) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)