Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49207 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 80% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,591 (kr 11,362) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)