Cost of living in Stary Oskol, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07657 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stary Oskol (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM1,882 (руб 24,581) in Stary Oskol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)