Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.232 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,067 (C$1,568) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)