Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.654 MYR / XCD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 77% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,416 (EC$2,670) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)