Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.549 MYR / XCD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 74% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,453 (EC$3,521) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)