Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.636 MYR / XCD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 67% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,180 (EC$2,555) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (40 minutes ago)