Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06571 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,783 (₨42,353) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)