Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05873 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,787 (₨47,463) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)