Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,199 (4,970 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (31 minutes ago)