Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,836 (7,439 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)