Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,170 (6,068 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)