Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.654 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,948 (7,563 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)