Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,443 (7,010 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)