Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.634 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,773 (7,529 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (2 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)