Cost of living comparison between Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.652 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,675 (£1,004) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavropol' costs руб 20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (35 minutes ago)