Cost of living comparison between Sorocaba, Brazil and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.326 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,843 (R$ 2,897) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)