Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.427 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,934 (R$ 2,756) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)