Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01542 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,679 (238,621 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (42 minutes ago)