Cost of living comparison between Songnam, South Korea and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00368 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,512 (₩954,357) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)