Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00381 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,529 (₩925,122) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)