Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00380 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,214 (₩1,108,616) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (43 minutes ago)