Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01176 MYR / NGN *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,160 (268,801 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)