Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,834 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.443 MYR / BGN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,731 (1,527 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)