Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,736 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.413 MYR / BGN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,259 (1,351 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (32 minutes ago)