Cost of living comparison between Sofia, Bulgaria and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,586 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.416 MYR / BGN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,627 (1,087 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)