Cost of living in Sochi, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07497 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sochi (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,542 (руб 47,242) in Sochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (36 minutes ago)