Cost of living in Sochi, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07792 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sochi (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,904 (руб 37,267) in Sochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)