Cost of living comparison between Smolensk, Russia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06981 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,314 (руб 33,147) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)