Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,503 (5,537 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)