Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.648 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,333 (5,142 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)