Cost of living comparison between Slavonski Brod, Croatia and Alor Star, Malaysia
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.634 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,026 (6,352 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)