Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.502 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,565 (9,100 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)