Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,002 (9,663 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (39 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)