Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,676 (10,728 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (42 minutes ago)