Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.182 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,295 (1,942TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)