Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.151 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,514 (3,054TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 2 hours ago)