Cost of living comparison between Simferopol, Ukraine and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16324 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM1,695 (10,382₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)