Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16484 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM1,742 (10,566₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (33 minutes ago)