Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.646 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 124% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM8,300 (kr12,859) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (24 minutes ago)