Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 105% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,131 (kr8,000) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)