Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.642 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 106% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,736 (kr12,052) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)