Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 MYR / KHR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,237 (3,815,693 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)