Cost of living comparison between Siem Reap, Cambodia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00104 MYR / KHR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,320 (3,197,229 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)