Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00105 MYR / KHR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,847 (4,611,097 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Wichita, Kansas costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)