Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.033 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,444 (3,335 lei) in Sibiu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)